Sign up Today!
Sign up for your Experience Card and benefit from discounts and offers on gigs, cultural events, leisure activities, hospitality and local attractions and services. See our Experience Card offers here.
As an Experience Card holder, you may be entitled to further benefits through our Access Scheme, which are detailed below.
Available to all - enjoy a healthier, more active lifestyle for less and benefit from discounts on cultural shows and entertainment.
- Offers on gigs, shows and cultural events at BH Live Event venues
- Offers on local attractions, events and services
- Offers at Terrace Café’s and hospitality outlets
- Discounts on classes, gym inductions, swimming and pitch hire at BH Live Active centres
For customers currently receiving financial support and benefits*, take advantage of our concessionary rates and membership with our access scheme.
- Benefit from all Experience Card offers
- Discounts on classes, gym inductions, swimming and membership at BH Live Active centres
- Receive additional benefits and discounts on activities at BH Live Active centres
For customers who have accessibility needs or impairments and require assistance.
- Benefit from all Experience Card offers and Access Scheme concessionary rates
- Register your accessibility requirements on a personal account
- Book your accessible seating, wheelchair spaces and personal assistant tickets for events through BH Live Tickets online, over the phone or in person
If you are in receipt of one or more of the following benefits you are eligible for the Access Scheme:
- Universal Credit
- Council Tax Reduction (does not apply to single person occupancy)
- Pension Credit
- Social Fund
- Attendance Allowance
- Carers Allowance
- Incapacity Benefit or Employment Support Allowance (Support Component)
- Industrial Injuries Benefit
- War Disablement Pension
- Working Tax Credit Disability Element
- A GP Letter of Disablement or other proof of disability (EG: CredAbility Access Card)
- Disability Living Allowance or Personal Independence Payment
If you have a CredAbility Access card (formerly called “Nimbus” card) then you do not need to pre-register – just show your card when you visit one of our venues and we will sign you up instantly.
Terms and Conditions
Your Experience Card will be activated up to 14 working days after your initial application.
The card is not transferable; it may only be used by the person to whom it is issued. Any ticket booked cannot be transferred, exchanged, refunded or returned unless the event or activity is cancelled, moved to another date, or details of the event or activity are significantly changed after an order has been placed.
Offers are subject to availability and the card must be presented at the time of booking/redeeming offers, otherwise the full charge is payable. Offers may change or be withdrawn at any time and do not apply to products/tickets/activities already purchased. Offers cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer or concession. Terms and conditions may apply to.
If you are under 16 (age 0-15), your parent or guardian must submit their email address on your behalf when registering. By submitting your application, your parent or guardian agrees to be responsible for your behaviour and actions at all times and to pay us any amounts that are due on your behalf.
BH Live may withdraw from use the card of any person who carries out fraudulent use and reserves the right to amend these terms and conditions of use at any time.
If you qualify for the Access Scheme you must present the relevant and correct form of ID upon application. Your photo will be taken for our records where applicable.
The Access Scheme membership is valid for a minimum of 12 months from initial application. After 12 months, Access Scheme members may be required to reconfirm their eligibility and provide relevant proof of ID.
Access Scheme eligibility criteria are subject to change.
Please note these are the Terms and Conditions for the Experience Card and Access Scheme only.
The replacement of a lost card will incur a £2.50 fee.